Friday, May 05, 2006

It's alive! It's alive! ;)


Yes, that's me not long after I was born. Did I look like a monster or what?. ;)

And I'm proud of it! :D
From the very first day I was born I’ve already been an exception to a rule - in this case, the rule that 'all babies are cute'. ;)

Was I sick? Was there something wrong with me? Nope. I was a perfectly healthy baby (at least as far as any doctors could judge). ;)

I think my developing personality can be seen even in the above picture (just look at the eyes) ;), but I’ll put another one (I was probably about 2 years old then) to give you a better idea. :)



P.S. Pictures brought to you by Marta’s Scanning Service. ;)

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Marta F said...

Oh, so you were like Brzydkie Kaczatko ;P

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger AgataL said...

Well - I won't lie: that picture scared me! Alien - that's a good word, Susan.
The other one looks much better, but you are so serious (or even sad) there. One wants to say: cheer up boy!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Olorin said...

In the words of Sting: "I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien." ;) Anyway, come to think of it, the second picture actually shows quite well my attitude towards life. ;) Perhaps serious, but definitely not sad. What it certainly is, however, is indifferent. As you can see, even since my early childhood I've gone through life with an emotionless face. ;)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Olorin said...

Hwell, just another example that people look at me and see different things, but rarely (extremely rarely) are close to what really lurks behind my face, gestures, eyes, or words - not even close to getting a cigar. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home