Vocab Quiz
You think that Mrs. WilczyĆska's vocabulary tests are diffucult? Or perhaps they are too easy? In either case, I have a perfect vocab quiz for you in my Links. :) If you belong to the first group, always nagging that the test was tough, you'll be happy to find out that it could be worse. ;) If, on the other hand, you think highly of your English lexis, then you won't be so happy to find out that there are still lots of fancy words for you to learn. ;)

2 Comments:
Well done!
And the vocabulary test IS a hard one. To cheer you up I can only say that it is designed for native speakers of American English - high school students. I wonder how we would do in a Polish test like this :)
Keep it up!
I don't even wanna look at this page, coz I already know it from your conversations with Kaja :) So I'll comfortably stay in the first group you've mentioned and I won't single out :)
BTW, it's good that you've started this blog. Maybe some people will get to know you better!
Post a Comment
<< Home